Please send your resume and letter of interest for any position to firstname.lastname@example.org
At WiseSample, great ideas, open conversations and new thoughts become customer experiences very quickly. The only thing we want you to bring is passion, commitment and dedication and there is absolutely no limits what you could accomplish.
Perfection at its heart
We are self obsessed perfectionists, have remarkably high standards for ourselves, and set new benchmarks to attain new and better ways to achieve client happiness every single day. That's what we breathe for, and that's really the only thing we expect from you. Everything else is ancillary.
We are like a jigsaw puzzle. Different shapes, sizes and colours, but fit very well together.
The focus is on you
We're looking for the best, or as Steve Jobs famously stated "A Players". You should have an enquiring mind and proven ability to solve complex and critical problems. Join us and you'll find that the focus is all about you. You're recognized and treated as an individual. Your training is unique to you, and so are your goals. The only constant is that you will be challenged and stretched, but within a supportive environment, working with some of the brightest minds in the business.
Current Open positions
- Independent management of tax, legal, compliance and statutory matters of both Pvt. Ltd. and LLP concerns
- Handling Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Current Laws
- Maintenance of proper records for all purpose of Financial and accounting
- Handle day to day accounting matters
- Payroll Management, Salaries and Tax preparations
- Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Liaise with auditors including statutory & internal auditors, tax authorities, statutory bodies & bankers
- A Qualified Chartered Accountant. Additional CS qualification would be preferred
- Knowledge on Tally is must
- Experience and exposure working with International entities is a plus
- Open to work in UK hours (2 pm to 11 pm IST)
Experience             2 - 4 Years
Functional Area     Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Education              Qualified Chartered Accountant
Associate Project Manager / AM – Client Services is instrumental to the execution of online data collection projects at WiseSample and responsible for our success and client excellence.
8 open Positions, based out of our Noida, India office.
This person will manage projects from beginning to end ensuring quality throughout the processes. This will require a thorough understanding of the project's objectives and the timeline for project completion.
- Setting up the project in various in house and other tools.
- Review questionnaires and use it to apply relevant quotas, targets and screening at our end
- Test surveys before releasing sample
- Set timelines to meet overall project timelines and manage deliverables to meet client schedules
- Monitor on-line survey deployment; provide updates to the clients on project progress, problem-solving when Projects are not meeting client expectations
- Regular discussions with clients and partners on phone and email
- Laptops/internet would be provided for work purpose
Pre-requisites for this role:-
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously, some with tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word; strong Internet knowledge
- Knowledge of market research methodologies will be a plus.
- WiseSample works for client based in North America and Europe; hence the candidate must be willing to work in night shifts.
- US East Coast (7 PM to 4 AM IST) and Pacific Time zones (10 PM to 7 AM IST)
Director / Team Manager – Client Services - Team managers are responsible for the day-to-day activities and guidance of their team members. The team manager sets targets, implement guidelines, and assist with any issues the employees may have. A team manager has to ensure that all members understand the team's objectives and work together to achieve it. Constant monitoring by the manager helps to ensure that everyone is working towards the same goal.
A team manager may use certain principles to manage the team. One such is the SMART principle. Team members receive training to ensure their goals are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely. A team manager will foster a cohesive, creative, and comfortable working environment, mediating any interpersonal issues within the team. They provide leadership and direction where necessary.
Team managers should know about team strategies, working with remote teams, using technology, workplace diversity, management styles, mediation, macro, and micro-management.
Team Manager will:-
- Implement team goals or objectives
- Supervise, train and guide team members
- Mediate any interpersonal issues
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Provide effective feedback
- Manage remote teams
- Utilize technology effectively
- Be knowledgeable about each team members job role
An ideal person for this role at Wise Sample is someone who is:-
- Guardian of the code of conduct
- Ambassador for your team and organization
Director, Client Development and Account Management - 3 open Positions, based in North America, UK and India respectively.
Wise Sample services marketing research industry. We are data collection experts for various researchers - research houses, marketing research departments, boutique research firms and independent researchers.
As a sales director, you will be managing a portfolio of clients, managing existing relationships and building new ones. You should be an expert in building long lasting professional relationships and partnerships, deliver to client expectations by becoming a trusted partner for their research needs. You will be spending lot of time speaking with clients in person, phone and emails.
As the face of Wise Sample to the clients, you are someone willing to provide top-notch service, understand their needs, and work closely with them helping them succeed in their goals. Delighting clients is your go to mission, and that needs to be your motto in everything. You will be responsible for fully managing the daily activities and relationship of clients.
- Growing business from current clients, as well as expanding business to new clients from your client base
- Uncover new business opportunities within client base.
- Educating and guiding clients on various ways in which we can help achieve their goals
- Maintaining health and activity dashboards, performance tracking, proactively addressing issues and concerns
- Making sales presentations, write proposals and provide bids to clients.
- Work closely with Bid associates, guide them on preparing bid responses, manage 1 to 3 associates
We are fast paced growing organization, which witnessed significant growth in 2015, and we continue to do so. You will join an extremely challenging and rewarding environment, and would become a part of our growth story. Our clientele is used to high level of service, timely communication, quick responsiveness and sensitive to their needs. Proactive communication, working with several internal teams, partners and vendors is a key requirement to succeed, as you will put all pieces together to deliver highest level of service to our clients.
Only top performers with proven experience will be considered. You must possess relevant industry experience. Other essentials:-
- Bachelors degree or higher.
- 2+ years of business sales experience in the online sample and research market.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proven record of high performance and goal delivery.
- Software development & web applications.
- Design and develop dynamic, high-traffic web applications.
- Create SQL scripts to perform complex queries using MySQL.
- Generate application flow charts and technical documentation.
- Should be expert in documented coding.
- Experience in Object Oriented programming in PHP 5+
- Determining coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements
- Making high level design choices for the project structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms.
- Good knowledge of social media integration.
- Knowledge of SOLR and Mobile app development would be an advantage.
Desired Skills and Experience:-
- PHP 5+
- AJAX technologies